Value, Dignity, Integrity and Understanding
From start to finish, you will have the same dedicated Funeral Director looking after you. From the initial arrangement to the funeral service, our personalised service will ensure that you never feel alone.
Every funeral carried out by Absolute Care Funerals involves:
- Dedicated and experienced staff to arrange and conduct the funeral;
- A booking at any of the crematoriums or a graveside service at any cemetery in Sydney and the Sydney Central Coast;
- The cremation fees, or attendants to carry and lower at the graveside service (cemetery fees not included);
- The transfer of your loved one to our premises, and then to carry the coffin to the burial or cremation site;
- A ‘standard’ coffin; and
- We take care of all legal requirements.
Basic Funeral $2,800
Family and friends are encouraged to participate in all aspects of arrangements, whether that be a traditional commemorative service or non-traditional gathering. Additional services can be tailored to your individual needs, so you only pay for the services you use.
For Affordable Sydney & Sydney Central Coast Funerals – Talk to Absolute Care Funerals.
Additional Sydney Funeral Services
We at Absolute Care Funerals respect that you know your loved one’s wishes better than anyone. Our role is to handle the logistics, offer support and gently guide you through the decisions that need to be made.
Whatever your culture, whatever your religion, whatever your needs, we will assist you in every way.
Additional services that can be arranged, depending on your individual requirements, include:
- Liaising with clergy and celebrants
- Co-ordinating churches and chapels
- Death/funeral notices
- Floral tributes of your choice
- Mourning cars
- Music or musicians
- After funeral catering
- Participation by service clubs, RSL, lodges etc.
- Coffin upgrades
- Memorial attendance books
- Order of service/mass booklets